Thursday, June 16, 2005

25 years in the making

Well it is my 25th birthday today. My 25th milestone in this journey we all call 'life'. Boy that was not at all a smooth one. I stop for a while and take a look in both directions, to see how far I have come and how far I still have to go. More on that in the later posts. Down below is what I think of it:

i sit with hope,
yet losing touch with my dreams,
knowing i may not have another chance,
not knowing whether my soul is there or has died.

i need something else, someone else,
anything, anyone,
a change of heart, a change of mind,
whatever it takes, I’ll do it.

i need a new me, a new face, a new name,
will new clothes make me a better person?
will new friends make me better?
will i become someone else?
will do anything to escape this….

still have to go on with life,
with nothing to live for as of now,
just a day at a time, my soul slowly dies.
every night my mind cries,
knowing i have tried and i cannot lie to myself,
and always hoping for the one little opportunity,
will someday come alive.

a mistake twenty-five years in the making,
now it's a little too late.

Thank you all!!!!
I don't know whether you all will ever get what I've spilled up there, do try and if u dont please ask me.Don't come to any other conclusion. Still I've written it, it's mine all mine!!! hahahahahaha :)

No comments: