Saturday, October 29, 2005

Royal Screw Up!!Sounds better :)

{ Well most of what written below had to be rewritten because of the overwhelming response it got. Well many people thought I was on the verge of a break down or I have lost it completely, which is not the case. I'm as good as I ever was. I just wrote what I thought and it doesn't matter much. So I had to edit it and pull up most of it. Too personal I guess. Please look at it as a piece of fiction/senseless writing as most of it is and overlook it. Thank you very much :) }

Life sucks. Most people'’s lives do normally but mine is really sucking right now. I can literally hear the sucking sound, a royal screw up you can say!

It seems whatever I do I tend to be unsuccessfull. Whether be it work, play or even, well trying to get a girl or any other thing, I'm screwing up royally. However, I know I am not that bad at all this but I do not know what's gotten into me nowadays. I don'’t know why all this is happening. Nevertheless, the thing I don'’t get is my stint with girls. In the past 8 years, whichever girls I liked or say loved were either taken, engaged or got married and very few were not at all interested. Ah, crap! I will see to that myself and deal with that issue properly.
And yes, I did try. Hard! But I will still keep on trying. Anyway, I still don't get it; How much money does a person need to be happy? What is the problem then?

Well that is not all. Whatever I say these days is either unnoticed, unheard of or is often misunderstood. I can'’t even convey what I really want to say. (I understood. So rewritingitng it) A simple sentence I say/write transforms into an argument or anything else which I did not expect. With all these
nice things’ happening, I feel miserable. I think misery is insisting on my company. Ha ha ha. Anyway, my temper is slowly slipping out of my control lately and so is my health I guess. In addition to my woes, there are things that I was sure of doing until a couple of days back. Now I am having second thoughts about them. And only on the work front, all is well and I wish it stays that way. Let'’s hope all things will get sorted.
They say, '‘It'’s just one of those days'’. I'’ll say, it'’s like a routine for me for the past month or so.

Maybe I should stop right now and take a break from all this! Maybe it will work out. Maybe?!?



Another thing. A very important declaration.
Some people have lost their sense of humor!!
Well if you find it, please return it to them cordially.
In the mean time, do not mess with any of them.
If you do, expect some really dodgy reactions.

<< Any resemblance to any one is purposefully coincidental >>

No comments: